I made it to Day 13 in this Blogging Challenge. That’s farther than I’ve made it in any other challenge, ever. Today, I’m supposed to write about what’s in my fridge. Probably a lot of the same things that are in your refrigerators, but let’s see…
Going off my vague memory:
- Wilted salad mix and baby spinach that I should probably throw out. It went in there fresh, but the next time I opened it, it was like someone had replaced it with mush.
- One red bell pepper
- Half a yellow pepper (I blame the husky)
- Another entrance to Narnia (I know it’s typically a wardrobe, but we had to move ours because every time I went to get dressed I’d find a talking honey badger or a little goat-man clinging to my good shirts. It only took one time of accidentally putting my jeans on with a ticklish porcupine in my back pocket. I won’t give you the rest of the gory details, but let’s just say I learned my lesson after that and now we all go to Narnia through the beer drawer. Don’t judge me; it’s better than when we have to take the toilet to the Ministry of Magic.)
- A quarter of a unicorn roast that I can’t remember what night we cooked. We also can’t find the horn…
- Pie, which I’m saving as a trap for Dean Winchester
- A full mermaid tail which is taking up an obscene amount of space. I recommend getting your Mermaid from Fresh Market or Whole Foods; you can’t really trust those other guys, too many GMOs.
- An empty bottle of Ketchup
- A full bottle of ketchup (our pet dragon really likes Ketchup)
- A box of Vampire Capri-Suns for the occasional fanged guest
- A bottle of Veritas-Serum & some moldy Polyjuice Potion
- Left over green beans
And that about covers it.
So, what do you think? Same old boring stuff you have in your fridge, right?