I’ve recently started writing photoshop tutorials after discovering there was a small interest in having them posted on this blog. Here, I will list and link you to them 🙂
Be patient while I build the list as I have more ideas for tutorials than actual time to post them. New tutorials will be posted every Tuesday as long as I can manage it and once they’re posted, I will come back here and be sure to add the links. If you have ideas or suggestions, please let me know & I will try my best to add them!
Search & Enjoy!
- Eye Pop Tutorial – How to make your eyes stand out with Photoshop
- Baby Bella – Follow along as I show my steps from start to finish on a friends photo
- Correcting Exposure in Photoshop
- Sharpening in Camera Raw & in Photoshop – (Down Temporarily!)
- Using Camera Raw Plug-in – Learn how to use camera raw to make more precise adjustments before editing in photoshop
- Using Layer Masks
- Actions – What they are, how to use them & where to find them
- Eliminating Distractions – how to blur the background of your photos to get a more creative & simple image
- Changing Backgrounds Part 1 – this deals with how to change a background on a photo that already has a solid background to begin with
- Changing Backgrounds Part 2 – how to change the background on a photo whose natural background is a bit…busy.
- Simplifying Backgrounds – You don’t want to change the background entirely? This just shows you how to clean it up a bit.
- The Process – Here I’ll show you my editing process from start to finish
- Contrast Boost – Learn how to create more vivid colors in your photos without making them look fake
- How to create a custom watermark/logo in photoshop
- How to make a simple watermarking action